Enclosed in the ethereal mountains of Osmeña Peak comes a superb glamping experience in 150 Peakway Mountain Resort. Glamping in this mountaintop resort is all calming and offers a luxurious great new staycation concept.
Nestled just a few hours drive away from the city, you’ll find yourself in a completely new environment – one that is surrounded by lush trees and nature itself. The air-conditioned dome-shaped rooms are spacious and very comfortable. The Domes have their private heated jacuzzi where you can take a dip with friends while having a night-long chit-chat while sipping some wine.
Set yourself to a night of great memories here before going out to seek adventure in other parts of Dalaguete, including the famous tourist spot of Osmeña Peak. Mountain hiking, stargazing, and swimming are just some of the fun activities you can do during your visit here.
It is a great place for dates, double dates, or to bond with friends as the place is full of romantic vibes. Plus, the cool breeze of the mountains can help you escape the heat and the bustling life of the city.
150 Peakway Mountain Resort fully embraces the “glamping” concept where guests can be fully submerged in nature during the day and unwind in glamorous tents at night. It is a great place to bond, play board games, enjoy the chill life, and be one with nature. It is the place where you can live the “chill life”.
Updated Resort Rates 2022
Weekdays (Mondays – Thursdays). All rates are inclusive of breakfast.
- Villa: PHP 12,000 (good for 8 pax). The room includes air-conditioning and its own pool.
- Suite: PHP 6,000, (good for 4 pax). The room includes air-conditioning.
- Dome: PHP 8,000 (good for 4 pax).The room includes air-conditioning and its own jacuzzi.
- Glamping tent: PHP 5,000 (good for 4 pax). This has a shared bathroom but has air-conditioning and its own fire pit.
Weekends (Fridays – Sundays) and Holidays. All rates are inclusive of breakfast.
- Villa: PHP 15,000 (good for 8 pax). The room includes air-conditioning and its own pool.
- Suite: PHP 7,000, (good for 4 pax). The room includes air-conditioning.
- Dome: PHP 10,000 (good for 4 pax).The room includes air-conditioning and its own jacuzzi.
- Glamping tent: PHP 6,000 (good for 4 pax). This has a shared bathroom but has air-conditioning and its own fire pit.
Additional Person Room Charge.
PHP 1,000 per extra guest for those ages 13 and above, PHP 500 for children below. The rate is inclusive of breakfast. The maximum capacity for Villa is 12 pax, Suite and Glamping Tent at 6 pax.
Special Suite Room Rate for 2pax.
Perfect for couples or those dating.
- Weekdays: PHP 5,000
- Weekends and holidays: PHP 6,000
Other information to know:
2 small breeds of pets are allowed per room with a security deposit of PHP 2,000.
There is a corkage fee when bringing in food and drinks from outside.
Rates are updated as of May 28, 2022. You may visit their Facebook page to get the latest rates and book a reservation.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Free Breakfast
The resort can get pretty packed, especially during the weekends, so we suggest booking ahead of time.
How to get there:
By public transportation
Ride a bus bound for Oslob or Santander / Li-loan at Cebu South Bus Terminal. Tell the conductor that you will get off at Dalaguete Junction. You can ride a habal-habal (motorcycle) from there. The fare is approximately PHP 200 per person.
Navigate using Waze or Google / Apple Maps and key in 150 Peakway Mountain Resort as your destination. There are plenty of parking spaces available. The drive to this luxury resort is around three and a half hours from the city.
150 Peakway Mountain Resort is located at Private Mantalongon Road, Dalaguete, Cebu. It is a 10-minute drive away from the highest peak of Cebu – Osmeña Peak.